Tuesday 13 November 2012

Wednesday

U tell me u will sad because of it.
U tell me u will be happy because of it.
Why when i do that, u doesn't feel happy?
Why when i do that, u doesn't feel sad?
Why the sky is raining?
U don't tell me, actually u r the one who is crying.

Good morning :)
Finally u give me fetch u.
so happy,
cause u gave me a chance to let me fetch u.
Happy cause u let me feel like we can soon be back like before we quarrel.
Happy cause u let me to fetch u home :)
But why u look like so tired?
and busy?
Doing assignment?
Sorry because of disturbing u.
Hope u don't mind.
But when i saw ur facebook show u r with him.
Don't know why will feel jealous.
Haha.
Maybe is just my wrong impression??
I think i shouldn't go 8 ur profile. Haha
Hey u ar, yeah is u.
can u please don't ignore me?
Will find u chat because u r the one who let me won't think others.
cause u r the one who can cheer my day. 
haha. so can u please don't sound like don't want chat with me?
pleaseeee? :)
Goodnight lor..
Enjoy ur holiday :)

2 comments: