Saturday 10 November 2012

Sunday



Why does Sun nvr appear when moon appear?
Why there are morning and night?
Why there are rainy day and sunny day?
Why they can't combine together?


Erm..
Morning..
Yesterday, So sorry.
Yeah, although i edi know the answer.
But i keep on asking u.
Again and again.
Just hope to get a answer which I wanted.
Stupid rite?
But u r the one who decide whether I'm a stupid guy or a clever guy.
Finally, I had make it clear.
Thx for telling me the truth.
Thx for giving me a lot of chances.
Thx u so much.
Alright. I will make it clear start from today.
Just do what u like la.
I promise u, i will focus in my studies start from today.
I won't let myself regret anymore.
I will try my best.
I promise myself it won't happen anymore.
I will keep it till the end of the world.
U r the one who make me become strong.
thx u so much :)
Apologize for those passed things.
I did seriously hurt u.
Yeah.
I think u r taking revenges.
haha.
although u said no.
However, if u really did so.
I won't angry, but will sad only :)
U have successful hurt me.
I will be alright. Don't worry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment