Monday 19 November 2012

Monday

It's raining,
Why got rain?
Why after rainy day will be sunny day?
Why there are rainbow after rain?
Why i can't see any rainbow after rain?
Does it hide up?
Why so selfish?
Since u r so beautiful, why don't let me see u?
彩虹的故事,
a nice song :)




Good morning,
Today so tired. ><
Rushing for my report,
and also prepare for my wednesday exam.
Well,
Still haven't prepare yet.
Feel like gona GG.
What to do?
No motivation. :(
Today went to school,
My friend treat me eat sticky.
It remind me u..
Still remember that day u suddenly call come and chat with me.
And ask me whether want any present anot? Cause u r traveling.
I told u no need. But u still go and buy sticky for me.
Just because of u, i only eat sticky ><
At first, u brought it back.
Inside contain many colour.
Don't know which one should i choose. haha.
U r the one who told me that green colour is the most nice one.
Then i only start to eat green colour.
Only green colour. Haha.
So miss those day.
Ur sticky still at my home.
Haven't finish yet.
Cause no more green colour, and anothers colour i don't like. haha
Don't say me picky eater please. i'm not Xp
But hope share with u. The happiness of eating green colour de sticky.. :)
Is already midnight 2.24 a.m.
I saw u online,
But i don't know what to do.
Should i say i couldn't do anything?
Well,
I really hope to say a hi to u..
but i not dare.
Cause i know u won't reply me anymore..
Keep on press ur name on the chat box, and close it.
Until i found out that u have offline..
Yeah..
Time won't wait anyone.
Chance also.
If u missed, it won't return.
Chance provided by u, but i didn't appreciate it..
How was ur day?
Today i saw ur sister with formal leh.
Haha. She's so handsome =.=
Saw her at block b, i think she is currently having group assignment?
Today have class till 8 o.. tired till hell.
back home still need to rush for my report.
Until now....
Got drink more water?
Please take good care of urself ar, cause the weather is hot, easily get sick.
But i think my remind also no use la, cause he will remind u right? haha
Saw ur new pic with ur dog. Tot want to press like de. 
but... suan liao la :)
Sure busy ur assignment until very tired lur..
Faster go rest lar, don't make urself feel tired ar. :)
If u let me know that u fall in sick den u sure kena from me edi. haha.
Goodnight lor..

No comments:

Post a Comment