Wednesday 28 November 2012

Thursday

哭了才发现自己真的受伤了。
你曾经对我说你是我的。
也许是我们彼此都太年轻了。
你已离开我,但我还是想对你说。
想要你回到我的世界。




Tomorrow got chemistry exam.
Still one more chapter to go.
Can't study well.
Sigh.
I miss u so much..
when u gone, my world is bleeding.
U hurt me so bad, u know? :(
This few days,
I edi tried my best.
To control my attitude.
I changed. just because of u..
Called u,
is because i hope to hear ur sound.
is because i wish to chat with u.
is because when chat with u, i will feel happy.
U said no need to call u.
waste my money,
later blame no money,
but i tell u,
u r important den money.. u know? :(
U always ask me is it got important d things so find me?
Actually i hope to tell u that, yeah, u r my important person.
Sigh..
I just wish to hear ur sound, for much longer.
Nothing to chat, but i also will think something to chat.
Just hope that u don't close my phone..
Every night i also 很不要面 like that ask u whether got dinner eat anot.
Want me accompany u eat or not?
or hlp u da bao?
I know. every night u also got ppl accompany u eat dinner..
I just wish i could find a reason, to let me accompany u..
Do u know? :(
Even through i knew the answer, but i also don't care about it.
continue asking.
I know before that, u blame me before.
cause didn't accompany u eat dinner.
but... now can? I know it was too late..
Every morning also will find a reason to call u.
Give u a morning call..
I know u can wake up..
Just wish that, i can heard ur sound at every morning.
heard u 撒娇 de sound.
It really can cheer my whole day :)
So miss those day.
I hope that i can fetch u back every day..
Not him :(
Every day also ask whether can i fetch u or not..
but always give u rejected..
I hope to fetch u back..
Sigh..
Erm.. just now i haven't say something to u..
Goodnight. and sweet dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment