Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday

I'm still waiting,
Waiting u.
Please don't leave me alone.


Good morning..
Yesterday think alot..
Thx for ur advice. :)
At first i tot that friend really cannot,
but when clam down and think clearly,
Isn't every perfect couple start with a best friendship?
Sorry.. cause I think i had made u down.
Made u sad.
So sorry...
So regret.
But it's all too late..
Just like what my friend said, 
Every thing also got it's time limit one.
When the time reached, u can't never get it back.
So before it expired, please appreciate it.
Yeah. is too late.
If i were given second chance.
I would like to say yes.
No matter what happen.
I also will say yes.
OR not today we also won't become like that.
If that day, i say a yes.
At least we can be friend :)
But..
I can't pass myself.
When i saw him chat with u,
Eat with u,
know him go ur house,
know u walk very near with him.
I will feel... 
U know?
Even i told my friend i'm okay.
But that's was just an illusion of mine.
Even i tried to think that it's all right noel. U will be better after a nap.
But soon i will feel lonely.
Soon i will feel sadness.
That's all fake.
I'm not okay.
Today was a rainy day.
But why i will feel sadness?
Why i will feel lonely?
Why i will feel moody?
Feel like want to shout out loud to express my feel.
I'm so tired.
R u facing the same situation like me before?
Yeah, i deserve it. sorry.
You know how was the feel? Now i do know it, sorry.
Today watched running man. one esp.
DO u know how was the feel when u watched something that is funny but u can't laugh it out instead of feel like wana cry? :)
I feel so suffer.
First time watch running man without laughing.
Well,
I still remember u r the first person to tell me that i look alike him..
Haha. feel so happy, cause it is the first time, got people praise me look like an artist.
Although he's not handsome. :)
But u told me that u love him very much, call me to spoil his image.
Hahaha.
Now think back also feel very funny.
Few times.
I feel like want to text u.
But at last i also can't do it.
Cause i know u won't reply me.
U told me that u won' forgive me anymore..
haha. so what i can do is ask u at here.
How was ur day?
Whole day also busy assignment?
Did he bring u go eat?
I beat he did it :)
Don't let urself down, if u feel tired, please go take a rest. :)
Take care.
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment