Saturday 17 November 2012

Saturday

Is it a couple
can no longer be back a normal friend after they break up?
No choice to choose,
Just to become and enemy?



Finally,
The end.
We get the conclusion,
Every thing solved.
At the end,
U choose to be alone,
Choose to don't want to back like normal,
Choose to be like that.
Actually, i don't think that is a problem.
I think the reason is because of him right..?
haha. finally i successful forced u to said it.
Not because of what.
I had no reason. 
Why don't give me one more chance?
It happen one more time.
I tot is already the end.
I tot it won't happen anymore,
I tot it won't happen to me anymore.
I did promise myself it won't happen again.
but why?
Why i had edi tried my best,
and finally what i get is this?
God u told me that everything is fair,
U told me if u will gain what u gift.
U told me that everything is fair.
U told me that if u willing to give it out, den u will get it back as well.
But why?
I paid so many.
I sacrifice so many,
But what i get is like that?
Why i don't deserve it?
Why?
I remember i did pray for u rite?
What should i do?
I am tired of it, I don't want to continue to walk it.
If is not the way, please bring me to the road that u want me to walk it.
I feel so suffer.


Thank you.
Thank you so much.
U r the one who bring me happiness and sadness.
U r the one who allow me to find out who am I.
U r the one why am i studying. 
Thank you,
Although start from today, my hp won't appear ur message anymore.
Thank you,
Because u made me become stronger.
Thank you,
Because u successful make my heart died.
I won't trust any people anymore.
Thank you,
Because u made me become more unfeeling.
From now onward,
I will become very very unfeeling.
Just because of u.
I won't let this happen again.
Still remember how we meet?
Still remember the moment when we exchange our hp number?
Still remember the moment that we study together?
Still remember when i down, u r the one who cheer me up?
Still remember when i scold by my family, my friend spoil my mood, u r the one who helped me and accompany me?
Still remember u told me before? no matter what happened u also will stand beside me and support me?
Still remember when i going to give up, u r the one who forced me to try my best..?
Still remember during my birthday, u treat me eat sushi?
Still remember u keep on apologize to me because can't pass my birthday with me at last year?
Still remember u gift a necklace to me during my birthday.
Still remember when i passed my car test, u r the first girl that i fetch?
Still remember we walk to so far d snow fushion, just because of study?
Do u remember i told u before, no matter what happen i also won't leave u alone...?
I...
I do remember all of it..
I do..
I really do..
I did promised u, i won't hurt u..
I do remember it as well.
I really do...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment