Tuesday 27 November 2012

Tuesday

When I saw u lead his hand, my heart is no longer "lup" "dup" sound.
But is "pling" "plang" sound..
It's really hurt, do u know? :"(



Yesterday got biology test.
This my first time,
I got confidence to tell u that,
i might can score 20 above in this exam.
U know how happy am i?
Cycle back home, just want to share this message to u..
It's raining.
But when i'm cycling back to home..
I saw u. with him.
U lead his hand, and he is using umbrella to cover u..
I didn't see wrong..
It is u.
But i'm not sure who is it..
At that moment,
Just 1 second.
Feel like want to die.
Feel like my heart broke.
Feel like everything is not important anymore..
Suddenly my mood very down..
Sigh..
Why?
I so hope that it is ur sister..
Immediately text u.. but u didn't reply me..
So i called u..
U told me that because the floor very wet,
So u lead his hand..
Haiz.
I feel like drop from mountain.
Really really down.
although u said so.
but i also feel very sad.
Suddenly no mood to do everything.
My report,
Study.
Long time didn't call u.
I asked for a chance.
But u said be friend better..
Sigh.
I know i hurt u before.
I really hope that u can give me one more chance to prove it to u that i can give u a better life.
I can bring u happiness.
Can u please give me one more chance?
To love u more?
U asked me, if u give me chance what would i do?
Future?
At the moment when i saw u with him.
I knew that, my future can't without u.
My future is u.
U r my future.
My life cant without u.
Losing u, let me feel like...
Everything is abnormal.
U r the reason, why i hardworking.
U r the reason why i study till so hard.
U said i know u well,
once ur heart died, that mean really died.
SIgh.
I know u know me well as well.
When i said i will do it, sure i can do it..
Why u don't give me one more chance? :(
I promise u, i will do what ever i can to become a better guy..
I promise u, i will hurt u anymore.
I promise u, no matter what happened, i also won't leave u alone..
But why u push me away.
It's so hurt when i asked we still got chance to be couple?
But u said "no, i think"
U hurt me so bad..
I want u so badly.
Hope to always be by ur side.
Hope to be back before that, so happy, so caring.
I...
Can u please don't walk so close with him..? :(
Can u please don't...?
Please?
I..
I'm sorry...
What should i do..?
To let u become my the only one..?
What should i do..?
To let u back to my side..?
Can u please... don't leave me alone..?
Don't let my heart die can..?

No comments:

Post a Comment