Thursday 8 November 2012

:)

Goodnight, is a word that can break a conversation. But isn't it should be told at night? Erm.. so sorry, cause i make u feel so. Anyway, thx for ur caring :) I just can't make use in it. Can u just reply my text? Although i will always call u go do ur things. Every time my hp vibrate. I hope that's a message from u. But since like my hp doesn't want to receive ur message. So sorry, because i will said so. So sorry, because i do so. So sorry, because i hurt u before. So sorry, because i can't make u smile. So sorry, because i failed to keep ur tear not to drop it out from ur eyes. Yeah, yesterday u told me. Now my experiences is like last time yours. But only half. Feel so regret when i saw this. What i can say is sorry. And just now. feel like i'm so fierce. Haha. yeah better don't break his promise. U promised him, den must do it :) So sorry cause i broke my promise. But u did broke my promise as well right? So fair fair la. haha Every morning also wish to get a message from u :) Even just a simply GOOD morning also can easily cheer up my day. Erm.. Goodnight :)

2 comments:

  1. Waw~~!
    Jia you plsss KeiFong :))
    Be happy and don't regret with what you're doing,keep going just be happy :))

    ReplyDelete