Thursday 15 November 2012

Thursday

For a guy like me, my answer is u.
even i tell you simply.
even if I don't make sense.
Even I can't explain,
this is how I feel :)

So sorry.
Treat u so fierce.
hope u can forgive me.
Until now u also haven't reply me.
isit mean u didn't open facebook?
Or u not willing to forgive me?
Or.. U busy do ur assignment?
Or u spamming ur time with him?
Well,
what can i say is sorry.
Finally reach home edi.
Feel so tired,
why u were not here? :)
Actually,
what i hope is,
Now i'm at KL
Help them.
Sigh,
why had i become so?
God church don't go
Got family don't want acompany.
haha
I changed.
Far away from GOd.
Maybe because of that,
He punished me?
haha.
Whole day also wait for ur message.
Wait nothing :) haha.
Hope someone can chat with me.
Can't find another edi.
Why today u didn't online?
so weird.
Hope u r alright.
Well what to do? go study lor..
Goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment