Thursday 1 November 2012

My second day without u

1/11 My second day without u. 111 haha. A new day. wake up in the morning. 10 o'clock class. wake at 9.45. Almost late for class. luckily i got speed. haha Suddenly feel like i should work hard edi. All of my friend also so clever, exp me. Haiz. Why am i always the last? Noel, Add oil. Suddenly receive a message from u. TOT u send wrong message.. haha But ur typing style let me feel that u r so fierce. :) we just end up our conversation with a "bu shi de" Actually, i'm not joking. I really hope that u will reply me. SO hope to tell u that, I wish to chat with u. So happy when u find me. suddenly let me think about the time when we r still good :) So happy to know that u so care about me. Scare to chat with u, scare to see u. It's just a cheat. I wish to chat with u, i wish to see u. But u suddenly didn't reply me edi. Sigh. But i'm happy because before u sleep, i still can receive ur message. While i am doing my report, i receive ur message. suddenly feel like all those problem gone. :) Seriously, u had become some one that can seriously affect my day. Good nite my beloved, hope the bee won't do anything to u la. haha Sweet dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment