Friday 16 November 2012

Friday

Someone told me,
If u found something that is important,
No matter what happen,
NO matter how hard is it,
No matter u need to sacrifice what important things.
Just go and get it.
Then u will deserve it
Then u won't feel regret.
But why i sacrificed many thing,
I also can't get it?
Does it mean i don't deserve it? :)


What happened?
Whole day also no mood study,
haha,
next wednesday still got exam. 
Headache.
My mood wasn't on.
Hope u r the one who push me to study.
Hope u r still like the one that i knew.
Always push me go study.
Why today don't bother me?
Did i made u angry?
Sorry ar, doesn't mean it.
Wish i could control myself.
But always also fail.
Really hope to get an answer from u.
Really hope that u will tell me the answer :)
Although u told me the answer.
I also can't accept it..
Why don't bother me?
Whole day also waiting for ur message.
Hais.
Why so fierce?
Just because there's a wall between us.
So we can't communicate well?
Or some noise is disturbing us?
So we can't communicate?
My mum told me,
As a friend.
U should communicate well with them,
Use ur ear to listen,
Think before u talk,
The most important thing is,
U must believe him or her.
Then u will only keep ur friend or ur lover.
But i know what was she talking about.
Yeah,
I think it before.
I really used my brain and tried to think.
I edi tried my best to be patient.
But always fail.
Haha, so sorry.
Maybe because of it, den i doesn't deserve it? :)
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment