Friday 9 November 2012

Friday

Friday, feel so weird. Shouldn't be happy?
Why i can't feel it?
Cause the nxt day is saturday wert.
Saturday holiday wert, and also sunday.
but why i feel like nothing?  U said i always forget ur things o?
Actually i never forget ur things.
Sigh.
Do u remember, how we meet?
Do u remember, the first time u teach me in my studies?
Do u remember, if without u i probably won't feel that books are important?
Do u remember, U treat me eat sushi?
Do u remember, no matter how was my mood u always be at my side?
Do u remember, every morning i also will receive a message from u? Do u remember, when i didn't find u, u also will automatic find me?
DO u remember... I think is no longer important..
Yeah. I'm sorry.
Cause i didn't appreciate it. yeah,i doesn't deserve it..
Hmmmm.
 How was ur exam?
 Does it affected ur mood?
Hope it won't. Haha.
Mine? very very weak la. I think u will scold me once u know it.. haha
But i think it won't happen anymore.
I do remember u scold me before cause i didn't study well
I do remember u care about me, always ask me whether got what question anot?
I do remember even u'r busying. u also will teach me how to do my report.
I do remember no matter what happened, U also will care about me :)
Thx u. So regret why i didn't study well.
haha..
Thank you so much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment