Friday 23 November 2012

Friday

Life is just like a movie.
U r the main character.
Every of ur friends are just a minor part.
Their jobs is to help and teach u to become a success character.
But at last, u also need to do it by urself.
Yeah, to become a success one, u must win lonely.



Good morning! :)
Kinda busy, cause gona face two exam on next week.
i'm going to die.
Nxt week organic chemistry,
Doesn't ask much, just at least let me get 30 above la.
Hahaha..
This few days also very late only sleep.
I think soon i will become owl ler. 
Seriously, 
24 hours for me, is not enough.
i think i need 48 hours.24 hours use to sleep.
And another 24 hours use to do my things.


Wednesday that day,
U suddenly text me, and it shocked me.
Unexpected.
I tot u still angry me..
But is so happy to receive ur message.
So sorry cause i didn't notice u pass by there twice ><
Hardworking? no use la. no matter how many effort had i put i also can't score well.
What is my problem?
sigh.
But u suddenly text me, make me feel happy lor. haha
but after tat, u didn't text me anymore,
Can u please don't say some words such as "okay la, don't disturb u la" 
No matter how busy am i. I also won't forget to reply u.
I won't do it again.
I promised myself no matter how busy am i, I also will reply u.
So please don't angry anymore..
Friday, today.
Saw u sit at there.
At first i tot that just pass by enough la. act like didn't saw u.
But when i reach beside u.
My hand will automatic say hi to u.
Why?
Like usual, even tot u didn't ask,
But i also will tell u everything,
Even u don't want to know,
But i also will tell u.
:)
Haiz, many thing passed is passed.
Even u keep on said we still got chance
Even u keep on said she just play u nia, she actually still love me one.
But i know well about her.
When she mean it, she really mean it.
Like if she said tired, she is really tired.
Her tired mean put down.
I know.
I know her well.
She nvr nvr 心软.
Cause she is she..
And i'm who am i.
Just let it be ba.
Time will solve everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment