Thursday 30 December 2010

30/12

1 more day to go =)
Act how are u ar?
Your sound like...
Yesterday ur sound also like that.
Maybe i really disturb dao u lo..
Sry ar=)
Got pray mar?
IF u pray more, u will get more power =)
And rest more ar?
Headache?
Rest har lar =)
Dont force urself..



Today very boring lo
But hoping tomorrow is a nice day!
Cause tomorrow is the last day of 2010!
When it passed~
It wont come back already =)
Gona miss it,
Actually..
Many ppl that i want to thx =)
Just tell u only ar =)
All ppl that in 延伸=)
MAny many ar!
Thx to them,
when i nid hlp they all also will hlp me.
And without they word,
MAybe i still remain em0 =P
And when nite chat with me~
dare to 分享 their secret!
Keep on call me dont think so much~
Hahas..



In church.
This year, after 少年军 i only start to close with mindy =)
But, if wont take so long time for me to close with her =)
Just for a few days..
I wont forget about it!
And jun hao, a bin!
Before that,
He is a person that like to bully ppl and just think about him de ppl lar =)
but after this 少年军
He had chgs alot =)
Start to friend with many ppl already,
A bin ==
Very love clean geh person,
At least before this snj he is a person who just care about himself.
but after this, he also chgs alot =0
noe how to think about ppl =)
And many many of my friend =)





My class =) 4s5!
I think without my LORD.
I cant meet with u all guys!
Thx for u all guys geh 关照~
when i nid some hlp in study~
U all also will hlp me lar =)
Even that when i scold by teacher,
U all also will hlp me =)
I wont forget u all guys!
Friend forever!!!!





ABout me?
MAybe withou u..
I still remain a wood =)
that day if u didnt tell me about that:
''你可以不要那么冷吗?''
i only know that i nid to chgs =)
I know i hurted u before,
Just because of that,
i only feel that was 公平..
now u treat me like that also nvm =)
cause i treat u like that before..
And hurted u=)
I wont forget about those that days that u accompanny me =)
even that just for a few month..
I will wait =)
untill the day come =)
Waiting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment