Saturday 25 December 2010

25/12

23 and 24 because of busying so didnt write dou~
Paiseh =P
Well,
Today is 25!
God u and my birthday!
Merry christmas!
And happy birthday to eu and to me =P



Yesterday 5 o'clock only sleep ==
because of some mad guys come to my house and overnight~
Jun hao and they all =.=
About 2.30 a.m. i means midnight..
WAH! damn scary~
Cause we all go out buy some drink and some junk food come back to my house eat~
But we didnt take along our money~
So ivan~ our church member,
decided to go to bank there press money out~
Well~
3 o'clock.~
But the road still contain of many cars~
and some ppl ==
I think all those ppl are vampire~
Or not batman =D
QUite scary..
HAhas,
Thx for your bless my LORD!


About 5 oclock only sleep~
chat with jun hao, jun wei, sin yee brother, sin yee BF and samuel beh!
Wao,
Today 9 wake up ==''
Quite tired,
And we nid to prepare ourself go elin tan house,
and have our breakfast+ lunch there!
STEAMBOOT!
spell like that rite?
I dont know how to spell ==
HAving fun there!
ANd thx to those ppl who brought a birthday cake for me!!!
Very happy ar ! =D
And thx for you all guys geh wish =P





After that go to church,
having 化妆晚会~
jun wei- vampire
ka kae- cowGirl
Sin yee- salamon
A bin and jun hao- Skeleton kings~
Yong ern- Dont know wo =P
ME? ME lur!
HAhas,
Well all quite funny~
NOt quite,
is very funny,
I means their face~
Same as mine too!
But i really having a nice day today!
before u come to this church.
Every year when mine birthday reach,
i just can celebrate with my family,
or call my friend come to my house and have party..
But it was not fun and not happy ==''
But after i came to this church~
Every years when my birthday reach~
It will passed with a wonderful and happy mood =P
Very happy that i can know u all guys,
ANd expectually thx to u my LORD~
U r the one who bring me came to this church,
WIthout u,
I think my life wont chgs so easyly..









And the last but not least,
Thx for your wishes =)
U r the first ppl who wished me happy birthday =)
Finally u did u =P
still remember last year that u forget to wish me happy birthday?
Hahas,
that time your sound very sad and quite cute wert,
Before my birthday pass suddenly u send a message and wish me,
And said i cant become the first,
but i hope to become the last ppl who wish u =P
Anyway thx ar =)
So happy, i tot u forget jor..
BTW must happy ar!
And God will lead u the way when u since to be no way =)
Always pray! and God love u!
MErry christmas!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment