Sunday 19 December 2010

19/12

Lol..
Seinzz..
Today When wake up~
Still feel very tired~
Sit har Sit har~
only notice tat
9 o'clock already!!!
Damn it!
NID to go Church~
Faster wake up,
tAKE bath, brush teeth and wash my face..
Plus wax my hair~
When reach there
Xian Kai first question:
"Hey brother, what is the time now? =)"
Wah..
Very scary leh..
SRy lur =( late jor.
And mY lord =(
Plz forgive me..




After that =)
Go celebrate jun wei geh birthday~
But not with jun hao =(
Cause jun hao want to go to da gei ==
So just hlp jun wei lur~
Go jusco~
But we late jor.
When reach there only noe that they all are watching nania~
But no more ticket jor!!!!
SEi lo!!!
me And a bin~
Every buddy that in jusco is with a happy and a smile face,
But today~
Got 2 different gals that in jusco with a moody and sad face~
really boring lur..
dont know want to do what~
Walk here walk there.
Accompany him buy a bear bear.
Dont know to who geh =P
But..
Quite tired and very boring lo!!
Very fire ar!
Cant watch movie with them =(((
When play ball..
Soo jun hao!!!!
can u plz stop calling me "fei zai"?
i know i am fat.
But when playing ball,
Can u dont call me like that?
I Hate this "Fei zai" word!!
WHo cr8 it??
ARGHHHHH!!!!
PAtiention noel lee qi feng =)
dont angry dont angry..
Well...




After that went to my grandmother house eat dinner..
My little cute brother.
Can u plz dont destroy our peacefull chat?
because of ur sound!!
Just because of that!
mine relationship between me and my mum has negative..
Come on!
I just want to chat with my mum.
Cant play computer will die meh?
Must say it so loudly.
And keep on "teng jue"
I very hate u lar!
And very angry now!!!a
Argh!






Well..
Hahas.
How are u today?
give ppl scold?
Dont sad ar =) smile~
IF u got anythings also can find me chat geh.
I am also waiting for your message =)
And take care yourself ar.
Drink more water =)

No comments:

Post a Comment