Wednesday 22 December 2010

22/12

=.=
Today same as nothings to do~
like a plant human=.=
O ya!
Today played a game that call~
Zombie vs plant!!
Nice game!
Even that it feel like a children game~
But when i start to play~
I will feel like wana continue to play!
But i used alot of time in this game ==
About 4 hour~
Quite waste time~





Well~
10 o'clock wake up~~
brush my teeth and wash my face~
Today quite different~
Didnt have my breakfast~
Wait until 12 like that my breakfast only reach~
Just a pau~
but i also forget jor want to eat lar.
concentrate-ing in the zombie vs plant game~
But i wont forget u lar =)
My lord..
But today..
Speechless =.=




Tomorrow going to Jusco~
Watch Iron
Or nania?
Thinking~
Confuse-ing~
Two also nice.
It comment from my friend ==
Tomorrow when reach Jusco only decided lar =)
I gona enjoy it =D
TOmorrow having performences in church~
Choir..
Hoping many ppl come and attend our church =)







What lar?
REally care about u mar =)
So action lar?
Want "心血来潮”only can reply me lar?
Ask u only mar~
Smile jao okay lar =D
My hp rosak jor~
NOw using my old hp..
U know what?
When i open my message,
I saw many message that is from u..
I means 以前的信息啦
now only notice that i didnt delete it =)
真的很舍不得=(
still remember that the message that u send to me when my birthday?
Hahas, i think u forget jor lar..
[李]家有个[奇]怪的人,每天早上都会跑到山[峰]去不知道做什么。
直到有一天他接到[圣]旨说北方有只珍贵的海豚宝宝[诞]生了,但看起来很不开心。
皇帝要他当那只海豚宝宝的守护使者[和]想办法让他开心。
他听了不知道为什么高兴的再次跑到山上去不知道拿了什么东西就抛开他富贵的[生]活骑着马车到北方去了。
经过[日]晒雨淋,他终于到了海豚宝宝出身的地方。
他很[快]的下了马车,把他从山上带来的东西放到水中。
很神奇的,那只海豚宝宝竟然[乐]得跳出水面。
原来他带来的是他每天一大早才能在山上找到的山水,而且每天只有一小滴。
他把它有爱心每天辛苦上山收集的山水给了海豚宝宝并跟他约定说:
“[我]一定会好好照顾[爱]惜你直到[你]不要我。”
从此他们都很快乐的一起生活。



hahas.
like that u also think dao~
So geng..
i very love it =)
It is my first message that so meaningfull =)
Thks u..
This message i will remember it forever and ever =)
Nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment