Thursday 16 December 2010

16/12

Wao==
quite fast~
My birthday is around the corner =D
Dont know this time i can get what surprince leh?
And who will be the first who wish me leh?
Thinking =X
Hahas..
suddenly remember that last year,
U forget to wish me =)
Then i act like very dissapointed like that..
Hahas..
But the funny things is,
Before my birthday pass~
U suddenly say happy birthday to me agin~
And tell me,I cant be the first ppl who say happy birthday to eu,
but i hope to become the last ppl~
Wah,
So touch..
Hahas..
Anyway this year dont know leh,
hope u can become the first ppl lar =)
who wish me happy birthday =)





Um..
Anyway,
This year cant get my present that is from yours one..
feel dissapointed=(
hahas..
Fine Fine Fine
I am okay =)
Today o?
Same as yesterday lur.
Wake up~
PRAY FIRST!!! hahas! i did it=)
After that wash my face and brush teeh~



This time different~
didnt open computer first~
SAPU lantai!
hahas
and wash my clothes
and clean up all those stuff~
quite tired..
About 10a.m.
Have my breakfast~
and Sms u remind u that dont forget to pray =)



Such a nice day~
no sun
WIth Wind~
Jogging is good for us while having this type of weather~
Want go geh..
But..
Lazy~
So open my facebook =)
but..
no buddy on woooo~
NOt no lar, is less~
WELL..
SMS lur =)
But not with u wert..
seem u like busy.
Sigh.






Today very peacefull =)
no argue-ing
no Fight-ing
Nothings happy=)
Such a wonderful day..
Hope that tomorrow also like that~
HOw about u?
Still Got sick mar?
Drink more water ar ==''
First time saw a person that dont like to drink water =.=
So weird~
Anyway..
Hope that u happy today =)
With God Bless~
God love u~
And take care yourself =))

No comments:

Post a Comment