Saturday 11 December 2010

10/12

哈哈,好了
I am back =)
About half year jor,
Dont know it got miss me anot =P


Na Na Na
I wont broke my promise lar =.=
I will write it every day,
And let u see =)


Erm,actually leh..
I dont know how to say lar,
Hope u will love it,
I think maybe it is a better way,
Thx for your carrying
maybe some ppl dont know,
but i know =)
你真的有改变,
虽然你身边的人不知道=)
可能你最亲的人不知道,
但我知道,
神也知道,
你不要伤心,
难过,
就如果伤心或难过时,
记得,
不要怪自己,
不要说自己做得不好,
你已经做得最好了=)
这就是本来的你,
so just no nid to worry about how ppl look in u,
remember GOD always accompanny u =)



从这个延伸回来,
我发现你变得就是,
更会依靠神了。
有什么东西都可以跟我分享=)
我一直在等你,
谢谢你,
收了我的礼物,
不然,
我真的会很失望,
希望它能给到你,
快乐和幸福=)
也希望它能鼓励你,
continue your jorney =)





i also nid to chgs myself jor,
but sry i cant be perfect=)
Noel! remember,
GOD will always beside u,
just..
Add oil!
I know u GOD,
u will make a way for me when i seem to be no way rite?
I love u =D
I had learn many things in this camp,
not just how to take care myself.
how to clean my clothes or what =)
is u GOD =D
You are a god that know all of my things
and hear my pray,
i love u,
Because GOD u love us first =)

No comments:

Post a Comment