Tuesday 21 December 2010

21/12

=)
Today is my grandfather birthday =*
But i forget jor ==
Today morning,
If without my reminder~
I also dont know what happen ==




Morning,
wake up~
brush teeth,
wash face =)
And pray to my God =)
breakfast~
A plate of noodle with a cup of milo =)
End my Breakfast~
Well,
Everyday also like that ==





Today Go cut my hair =((((
dont know why sot jor~
Feel wana cut my hair~
Then go and cut =P
but every ppl say like didnt cut dao ==
Got lar~
Who say no ==?
Tomorrow upload picture into my facebook =)




Accident~
29 ppl die =(
Still got some ppl missing..
Hope My lord you will bless them =(


At night 8
Go dinner with my family~
Including My jiu jiu,jiu mu,yiyi, grandmother, grandfather =)
Used about RM 500+
Wao quite expensive~
But today is my grandfather birthday..
Didnt Buy present to him =(
DOnt know i still can with him for how many day =(
HOpe it wont be near..
He very sayang me and my sister~
Just now ask my sister:
"mei mei, ur hp still leave how many money?"
My sister answer:
"about Rm 1 lur, why? u want hlp me in o? RM10 enough lar =)"
My grandfather answer:
"RM 10 where enough? RM20 lar!"
SO good ><
Just like that lur =)






HW r u today~?
HAppy mar?
dont know why everyday also must ask u this question first =P
Care about u mar =)
Drink more water ar.
And take care yourself ar,
And smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment