Tuesday 14 December 2010

14/12

不错的一天=)
Um..
Today very late only wake up.
about 10 lo.
dont know why this feed day feel very tired,
wake up jor,
but still feel wana sleep=(
I am going to become a pig =(




TOday when wake up,
only notice that i nid to go JJ today!!
yesterday i have date with my friend!
cham lur!
11 a.m. nid to reach,
late jor.
and dont know want to wear what clothes go~
so..
late jor =(
SORRY =P




actually, i should not like that,
what also blame my mum.
when she come back,
I ask her:"I nid to go jusco lo,dont tell me u still nid to take bath ar"
AT the first she answer me:"NO nid lar =), i fetch u go first lar."
But suddenly she go and take bath =="
what the!?
just now said what ar?
Now go and take bath? >.<
i keep on scold my mum..
not scold lar, is say lar..
Say my friend waiting me lar,
why u always like that de?
just now say no nid to take bath, why now want to take bath??
quite angry..
But she smile har smile har,
and Said :" sorry lur my dear, feel myself very dirty mar"
Speechless..
But when i reach there..
My friend all also havent arrive..
I start to think..
why just now i like that scold my mum?
Why just cant 体谅一下他呢?
i feel sorry to her =(
and Mum..
Thx u because of your kindness,
i only feel that u love me =)
I love u my mum..
And i nid to changes my attitude jor..





Nania!!!
Nice movie!!
but full jor =(
爆笑江湖!!
got 小彬彬 do de..
trying to ask got ticket anot.
but..
sigh =(
So, we decide to watch harry potter =)
quite confuse lar,
dont know what it's talking about.
but still okay lar...





This few day,
大家也有注意到吧?
其实为什么要自杀呢?
这世界上不是这有一个她吧?
如果我认识他就好咯..
可以传福音给他=(


My lord..
我知道,每一个人都是你所创造的。。
每一位你所创造的,都有它的目的..
但我不明白..
为什么这些人会这样的呢?
难道神你创造它,
是为了要他自杀?
Um...
sorry i should not ask like that..
forgive me my lord =(






hw are u today =)?
still got sick marr ==''
drink more water arr..
and if feel boring can find me wo.
i am always waiting for your message..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment