Monday 13 December 2010

13/12

哇..
Time passed very fast =)
13/12 jor =.=
today whole day face this computer,
wasted alot of time ==


Um,but not play computer lar,
is..
tag picture and uplord picture,
quite tired..


Morning,when i wake up..
my brother using my computer,
nid to wait lur.
go jogging and eat breakfast first lur,
Dont know why,
when i walking,
i feel very lonely=.=
Very hope that somebuddy will accompanny me~
Or message me also can lar.
but no =)
maybe i am just alone =)
but nvm,
Got GOD mar =)
today want sms u de..
But think har think har lehh..
i think dont want bother u lar,
cause u nid to busy to memorize your speech,
rite?
and i feel that Myself very fan,
keep on ask u things..
没办法咯..
想跟你sms mar..







After having my breakfast,
Somebuddy find me in sms==
quite okay lar=)
at least that time i didnt feel lonely=)
Thx!
About 2 only start to on my computer
Upload picture and vedio.
98张!
够力~
after upload....
still nid to tag!
Sei lur, this time
i tot that untill night also cant finish geh.
but still okay lar =)
used 1 hour to finish it.
很有满足感。。







how about u today?=)
still sick?
Got drink water mar?
and..Pray leh?
Hahas, i think dont have de larr=P
Dont angry lar,
i will hlp u pray =)

No comments:

Post a Comment