Wednesday 15 December 2010

15/12

Today!
Edlyn Yeoh Zechi Birthday~
Wao,
Time passed so fast~
i still remember last year,
i had wished her happy birthday,
And noW~
I just wished Her happy birthday~




Time Ar Time~
Can dont so fast pass mar?
I gona miss it=(
Today morning,
Wake up==
8a.m.
Pray first =)
yea i did it =)
then go wash my face and brush my teeth,
After that~
open my facebook
哪里知道!!
全部人都在聊天~
但我想插进去的时候。。
给人家shot!!!
Come on!
At first.
just 1 ppl shot me only~
Suddenly!!!!
Is Suddenly!!!!!!
All PPL that in yan shen!!!
KEEP ON SHOT ME!!!!




Okay~patient
Patient Noel Lee Qi Feng!
U can do it..
okay fine~
i'm good



Sigh,my hp ==
cant open
using my sister hp to sms
Same as u de hp ar=)
W705
But 不习惯..
nvm lar


This morning, give my mum scold =(
Sigh,
Because of didnt clean up my things
Must chg jor,
cannot like that lur woi!
自己的东西自己收~
哈哈..


Finally!
Finally My hp recover jor!
can open jor!!
damn happy!!!!!
15 new message ==
neng pi
sry ar cant reply your message~
Today quite boring..
whole day play play play play play play play
and SMs SMS sms
nothings  to do jor




Got ar sms with u lur =)
lucky today u didnt kena anythings when 涂漆
and ar..remember ar drink more water ar!!
If not later your sick cant recover how?
Many ppl worry about u geh mer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment