Monday 20 December 2010

20/12

Lol..
Today is monday rite?
Very Very tired =((
About 11 like that only wake up~
Thx god that today still remain peaceful =)
Dont know continue this few day,
what will happen =)
It will be a wonderful day~
Or what?



I am wasting time here =)
I think everybuddy start to study already.
Wao~
Expectually ka kei==
Last sunday i saw dao her study phy =.=
No nid so fast gua?
She answer me cause scare later when the school start,
Can chase~
Then hw about me?
I also can chase lur,
Why cant u too? =)





Today quite boring..
My father come back and scold me~
Why dont u start your study?
Want to wait untill when?
Everyday lying on the bed.
Dont know do what.
Hw about sit infront of the table and start your study?
My dear father~
I didnt think it before meh?
But i cant do it ar =(
God plz hlp me =(
When 'Study' this word coming into my brain~
Dont know why all of my system cant fuction already..
Damn it ==
Add oil Add oil!






Okay..
Learning RIVER FLOWS IN YOU
NIce song.
Kiss the Rain is a nice song too =)
but..
Quite sad lar =)
everytime when i hear it i will remember that those memory that with u =)
Hahas..
Well
Thx God. That i'm safe..
But sad for those ppl that have passed away =(
U know?
Today The bus that coming back from Cameron highland
Have a accident..
That bus cant stop and rush into the block and drop until the btm road..
28 ppl die..
Thx That ME,Xian kai and jun wei r safe=)
But God plz bless those ppl who have passed away today =(



Hw are u today?
Want to sms u geh..
But scare disturb dao u..
Today i got miss u leh =)
Hoping u r in the good mood =)
Smile and happy =)
With a health life =_=
Drink more water ar =)
And take care. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment