Saturday 1 January 2011

1/1/ 2011

The new 2011 =)
Today is the 1st of 2011 =)
At here,
I want to wish all ppl blessed new year, and may The God Bless u =)



In 2010,
Happened many many things,
Some things that give me a nice memory =)
And some things bring me a sad memory =)
but without this,
I think today i wont sit at here and type word..
Hahas,
Every things will chgs~
I know 2011 is 2011, 2010 is 2010.
I cant bring somethings that had passed in 2010 to 2011 =)
I just can remember that it happen before.
It happen in 2010 before.
Many things will changes =)
Some people leaving =)
Some people coming back..
I know,
It is the begining.
And i must through it,
Even that it Will be hard =)
But i know God u will always accompany me =)




Thx to those people tat helped me before,
Thx to those who come in to my life before,
And thx to those people who care about me before =)
Cause without yours care, help and came into my life,
I think today i am not Noel Lee Qi Feng
Hahas,
JUst...
Thx,
Especially to u =)
Before it happen =)
U care about me before,
Came into my life before,
Hlped me before,
Without you,
LAst year of 2010,
It will be the meaningless year ever.
Cause because of u,
I found my mission,
I found my life meaning =)
I means i must add oil in my study,
过去的就是过去的,
但我不会带着遗憾去走我心的路,
是我错失了机会,
是我先把你推开。
对不起=)
Just..
Wait it isnt a problem =)
i will keep on my study,
And must add oil!
Hahas,
i know GOd will lend me the way =)
Just let it be.
U will always in my heart =)
And i wont forget u.
谢谢你的到来=)

No comments:

Post a Comment