Monday 3 January 2011

1/4

HOHOHOHO~
What a day,
A day that About hundred thousand ppl nid to wake up at 5.30 =P
Every things has chgs back to normal =)
But different is i nid to wake up by myself,
With my sister and my brother,
Still okay lar,
At least wont feel tired..
But today wake up,
Forget to pray =(
Cannot lar,
I must improve myself.
Add oil Noel!





Hahas,
Today quite high,
But late to school =.=
Give prefect mark my name,
First day already late,
Sei lur =X
Anyway,
Thx teacher then know why we all will late,
cause traffic jam~
Just 1st =.=
My hair caught by prefect!
Apalah!
Teacher say my hair still okay,
Said nvm..
U still want what o? >.<
Want Give teacher cut jor u only shuang?
Lol..
Hahas. But u cant make it.
5s5
Teacher still remain same =)
Charm lo,
Sejarah,
Fail~
hahas,
Friends still same,
But many ppl drop from 4s4 and 4s3
HAHAS,
So add oil lar!







How about u?
Erm,
Still remain same?
every morning nid to walk to aunty there and wait for her car?
Take care ar =)
HOw about in school?
Dont lazy lo,
Must add oil in your study~
At the last but not less,
Remember pray ar,
God is one that always watching u and accompany u =)
So dont scare,
Just remember to take care yourself lar,
And drink more water =)

No comments:

Post a Comment