Monday 10 January 2011

10/1

只能说我输了,
也许是你判的=)
Hahas,
Today also like that lo.
Nothings special also.
Wah,
Muscle still pain leh =.=
What should i do?
Hoping tomorrow i can jump and run lo =)
Boring leh..
Tomorrow what will happen?
It will be sad or happy?
It is a sunny day or a raining day?
Will it be wonderful and peaceful day?
Or it consists of many sad things happen?
no buddy know =)
DOnt know why,
This few days love to hear Kiss The Rain,
This song really touch,
It touched my heart,
I know it wont be long,
But i will wait =)


U are my strength when i am weak,
U are the treasure that i seal,
U are my all in all =)
Jesus,
I dont know what will come into my heart tomorrow,
But i just know that u are my all in all=)
when i fail down u pick me up,
When i am dry, u fill my cup.
Even through when i did somethings that make u disappointed,
But YOU still forgive me,
Give me another chances.
Jesus, lamb of God.
Verity is your name=)




How are u today? =)
I think quite good gua?
I guess lar,
But i really hope that u r well.
before did somethings,
Things about GOD.
See it is rite or wrong=)
Hope that U will had a wonderful and peaceful days=)
God bless u!
AND REMEMBER!
DRINK MORE WATER AR!
Hahas.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment