Sunday 9 January 2011

1/9

LOL,
Paiseh leh.
LAst few days didnt type bl0g.
Because of line problem and my problem =.=
Mine problem is no time,
Cause my Kakak Go already.
No ppl hlp us to clean ur home =(
So i am brother mer,
didnt to do it by myself lo..
Finally,
Today i got time to sit infrant of my computer,
And type it out lar =)





Argh..
My muscle very pain!!!
cause yesterday vollyball training.
That gurulatih ar.
Very what lar,
Keep on call us push up.
And do those hard to do geh things.
zzzzz..
The next day of the day,
i means yesterday,
Cant wake up lar!
I means i just can open my eyes,
but cant even move!!!!!
Muscle pain!!!
now cant even sit down, run, jump.
IT so suffer,
Just can walk,
But must slowly!!
tomorrow maybe cant go school lur,
Hahas,
See how lo.





LOL,
Actually this few days nothings special too,
But u exam rite?
Add oil wo.
DOnt give up,
just keep it on!
God will also with u,
I also will always pray for u de ar =)
Drink more water ar!!!
if not later sick lo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment