Wednesday 12 January 2011

12/1

19 day to go =)
Vollyball training=.=
Feel very tired lo,
Muscle pain too.
But not just in this sport,
I also nid to add oil in my study lur,
U can do it Noel!

Hahas,
Add math teacher also start to hate me jor,
Keep on asking question,
Mor.Math teacher also the same lar,
But two subject also same teacher teach lar,
Hahas..
Sry lur teacher,
But i really dont know mer.
I got concentrate on it de ar,
When the time u just teach me,
I only can keep it in my mind=)
Anyway..
THX!!!
FOr teaching me so many things =)




Today also nothings special lo=)
Today finally!
Got tt!
Going to TT after school=)
Same TT with kae khai=.=
Wao,
This TT teacher very pro lo,
Using computer with screen shot teachers us,
Before teach us,
He nid to prepare for the power point too,
And when he teaching,
after 20 minutes like that,
He will let us see some movie that is about what did he said just now!
Hahas!
Quite crazy leh.
Anyway,
THx for preparing those note for us =)




Today just like that lur.
How about u?
Hhaas.
Dont ask so much lar =)
Just want to remind u that,
Drink more water,
And add oil in your study!
GOD bleSS u! =)
PIG Dolphin,
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.
Joke only lar.
Today vollyball training,
HAvent recover yet, hw? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment