Sunday 16 January 2011

16/1

lol.
4 day didnt type bl0g jor wert =D
How?
Got miss me anot??
Erm..
LEt me guess,
No?
Hahas,
fine..

While
Paiseh leh,
This few days also very busy wert.
Busying doing homewoerk and studying.
Sigh.
Why Form 5 so tired?
This few days also make me very tired,
Espiceally All those Homework,
Add math,
Chemistry,
Biology =.=
COme on.
What u all want??
My life?
LOl =)



Anyway,
Today only got free geh time and come out here and type bl0g=.=
Well,
Today didnt go church=(
Cause got tution.
Chemistry and add math tution.
Somebuddy hlp me plz.
If not.
I will die.
Form 5,
Lei hou yea!
Clam down Noel =)




WEEeee =)
Dont sad ar,
Must happy,
DOnt cheat yourself.
try to 放松你自己..
dont to concentrate in 1things.
看开一点,
这样你就会变得,
比较开朗了=)
神爱你。
我们也爱你.
And must take care yourself,
Must drink more water ar =)
Take care =0

No comments:

Post a Comment