Monday 3 December 2012

Monday

I really don't know what are u thinking,
Sometime u treat me like ur boyfriend,
but sometime u will treat me very very cold.
But when i ask u, whether u gave me a chance?
but u will answer me just treat me like friend.
What should i do? :)





Good morning. hehe :)
Know u very hardworking..
So not dare to disturb u..
but when i know u r with him.
Don't know why,
I will feel very worry and..
Just will feel worry lor :)
Although u said he won't eat u..
Haha..
Just can't control myself,
Can't control my words,
So if i did said something wrong..
Please.. tahan awhile la.. hehe.
Don't suddenly treat me till so cold lur :(
I will feel sad one :)
So sorry..
I wish to go mcd just now.
But i got meeting..
If not i sure will go one..
But just now the sentence very weird..
U said:" u not said that i'm very important meh? why not dare to come?"
Actually not dare to come or not..
Just if i go, i will affect ur study.. then i better don't want go lar..
But u said only with him, make me feel like want to go accompany u..
But for u future.. i don't wish to disturb u study..
So i just be patient, although i feel sad :)
Don't keep it in mind, cause i edi make used in it..
Hurt only ma, tried to think something which is positive den nothing d la..
Hehe. don't worry ( although i know u won't worry la :) )
Yesterday so happy lor.
Feel like become back like last time ler.
Can play ball with u.
Play cards with u.
Chat with u.
The important thing is, "With u"
At first when u said no this answer. make me feel very disappointed d lor.
But when ur bro said neh, there is her.
Suddenly I became very happy. Haha
Wish to chat with u rite now..
But u said tired,
So i just give up la.. 
Cause i know, when u said tired.
U really mean tired,
Means u really need to sleep edi. haha.
So i better don't disturb u this pig la.
If not later scolded by u, this piggie xD
Erm.. Wish to share with u what happened today..
Ms. Chin. our ECS teacher, teach us how to maintain a relationship leh. haha
And teach us many things, which is about relationship d..
Haha.
Suddenly think about our past :)
U really did alot.
Sacrifices alot.
Just i didn't appreciate only.
But don't worry,
From now onward, 
You no need to sacrifice anything, 
But i will sacrifice mine.
To bring happiness to u :)
If u won't mind.
I never changes..
And what i promised to u yesterday.
I will do it. :)
And GOOD NITE :)
SWEET DREAM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment