Monday 10 December 2012

Tuesday

Never betray or lie to your friends.
Cause those who betrayed or lied by u.
Is those who trust u.




Good morning. :)
Just...
Hope u won't forget me.
Hehe..
Waited u so long, but u also didn't text me.
I think.. Just...
Nvm, nothing la :)
How was ur day..?
I wish to text with u. whole day.
But.. I scare.
Scare will disturb u.
Wake up in the morning.
Just hope that u can eat it before go into the exam hall.
Cause my dad told me before.
If u leave ur stomach empty, not having ur breakfast.
Then ur brain will be empty as well, u think nothing and do nothing.
So i was wondering.
Since u exam start at nine.
I bring ur breakfast to u at 7 will be alright.
Just hope that u can do well in ur exam.
But since like i'm just.. done alot right? :)
U look like don't like it.
I'm sorry.
I don't understand u, maybe.
So i am just doing, what i think is correct.
U said at least tell u.
But i know, when i ask u. 
"no need, thx" or "don't want" will always appear in my next message after asking u this question.
So, I rather to buy it first also don't want to ask u, cause i know u will reject me.
But I do this, is just because... :)
My friends gave me comment.
U r so childish, and that's why u lose, and that's why u can't get it, u really don't understand!
Yeah...
I am so childish,
I not dare to look at him, 
When i know u r with him, my mind will call me not to go find u even how depressed am I to wish to see u.
I scare lose. yeah.
That's why i'm learning, how to understand u.
Read ur mind.
Someone told me, when a people speak it out the words, 
which mean the people feel that is meaningless already.
Haha. it remind me something..
Yeah, i really don't und u,
so i wish i could know more about u,
U no need to tell me. cause if what also tell, mean consider as not understand u.
I want to understand u.
Sorry, cause i really scare i will lose to him.
Even all of my friends also told me that, yeah, he is much more better den u.
But..... 
40966804483087 :)
At last..
I also went to find u.
At there,
I know u r there.
How i wish i could walk into it and sit beside u and study with u.
I scare.
I really scare.
I don't know what to do.
Thinking how to see u.
Not dare to go inside and buy a cup of water.
Not dare to stand in front of u and say hi to u.
Cause i scare it will affect ur study..
Sigh.
But when i  asked u whether can come out? but u also choose to stay there,
means.... :")
Nvm, I will be fine.
Sorry because cheat u.
I don't want u to worry about me. so i choose to said i went back edi.
Actually, i sit at there for half an hour edi.
Just wish that u can come out.
But at last, u also didn't did it.
My friend called me to back.
I beg him for 5 more min just because I wish that u will come out and find me. :)
I wish so.
Slow down my speed.
Waiting, and waiting.
But u didn't come out.
Wait u at home.
But at last, what i get is just....
A dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment