Saturday 8 December 2012

Sunday

God, why u r so weird?
Why u create us with so?
Before becoming couple,
Him know well about her,
but after becoming couple.
She keep on blame him don't understanding her.
What is the meaning of becoming couple? :)




Good morning! 
This few days happened many things.
Thanks for everything.
First..
You.
I will be strong. Don't worry, i will do it. hehe. 
If it can make u happy, i willing to do it.
no matter what. :)
And i promise u, i won't think so much.
So don't because of me make u can't study la :)
Next,
Thanks, family. ur "advice". u all did cheer my whole day. :)
Appreciate it, cause i have u all. I love u all :)
Friends...
I will accept it. i know it is hard,
but.. nothing is better den her smile.
if she happy. i would like to do it :)
This few days,
like few years.
haha.
It hard to pass it, while i'm alone.
but.. i know.
after a nap, every thing will be fine.
Even i face the mirror,
Keep on blaming myself.
No matter how i blame u,
Hate myself.
After a nap, i feel peaceful.
Feel comfortable. haha..
So sorry, cause i know u r study but still call u and talk those things to u..
sorry.
Not because of what,
just.
I'm jealous about it only.
but nvm lar. at least u happy den okay le la. i'm not important. hehe
But when i saw u walk into the shop and study.
How i wish i could go in and accompany u..
But i give up,
cause i don't wish to disturb u..
So i used my car.
Keep on pass by and pass by.
Just wish to see u studying.
Den i will be alright.. hehe
U said u didn't bring ur charger. 
So i straight away, take my laptop and my books go u there.
haha. so disappointed, when i know that  have back home and get ur laptop charger.
so nvm la, just sit inside the car and see u walk into it..
It fee so bad, but at least u r alright. haha.
Trying to think in positive way..
Today morning,
Wish to buy something for u to eat de..
but sadly, u had ur breakfast edi..
So.. nvm la :)
Tot go into mcd and buy ice-cream treat u eat de..
but think har think har. 
nvm la,
u said u fat edi, so i don't want u continue fat ler. so fat de things. avoid it la. hehe
If u feel tired den don't wake up and jogging le la.. :)
Sleep as long as u like, den wake up and study.
If u think about ur breakfast, no problem.
I will prepare for u, 
just...
when u need me :) I will be there.
So happy cause just now can chat with u..
How i wish the time can stop at that time..
Or slow down..
I know it's impossible :)
Just don't think so much le la.
Think happy de things lar. hehe
All the best in ur exam wor.
I will pray for u~
GAMBATEH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment