Monday 17 December 2012

Monday

So envy those zombies.
No need to think so many things.
Just live for foods, die for foods.
So wish i could become like zombies.
No emotion, no feeling.
No need to study, No need computers.
The important things is, no need to think.





Good morning,
So sorry.
I'm still can't forget about it.
I did tried my best.
I really did.
U know how suffer am I?
every morning wake up,
face the mirror,
and tell myself.
U don't like her anymore, U don't like her anymore,
Go find others, She is no longer suit u.
Even i know I will feel moody if i go open ur profile.
But sometimes, I can't handle myself.
Even I know I will sad, I also choose to type ur name inside my friend search there.
Just wish to see that r u alright?
Did he done his work?
Erm, yeah i feel happy cause that day u told me what happened to u and him.
But sorry. I don't even feel happy.
Just.. envy :")
I'm sorry. I'm trying my best to forget u.
But u suddenly pop out with this conversation.
I don't know what to answer u.
So i choose to said, no need to reply my message..
Sorry.
I'll like that is because i feel that no one can take care of u.
I'll like that is because no one is better den me. at least I thin so.
Every time when he or u post something is about u all de, I will hide it.
Just because i want to forget u.
I'm doing it well..
Anyway, at least someone did accompany me..
Thx..
Because of u, I really can no need to think so much.
Thanks.. thanks.
But sadly,
We need to study,
if not i don't wish to end our conversation with a words "Study"
Sigh.
Don't worry syuen.
I'm doing it. hehe.
So all the best in ur coming 21 final exam lar.
"if the world didnt end"
haha.
Won't la. GOD will protect u one :P
Just.. all the best :)
How are u this following days?
I think, u r good rite? :)
every things fine?
I will keep in touch with u. don't worry.
If he dare to do something wrong. I will go and kick him, don't worry. haha
Just wish that u will happy forever and ever. :)
Remember.. SMILE! hehe
U r the prettiest when u smile, still remember it?
I told u before. hehe
Anyway, good luck.
I will move on.
And.. My iPhone 5 is coming!!!! exciting!!!
But my final is around the corner as well.. haha
Anyway, let's add oil :)
GOD bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment