Wednesday 5 December 2012

Thursday

"Every thing will be all right, 
forget yesterday things,
today will be good,
don't give up! :)"
That's the sentences that help me to become strong, u know? :(





Good morning,
Finally,
finally u willing to give me a chance to eat with u ler.
haha,
U know how happy am I?
I really feel like flying lor. haha.
But, my car doesn't want to listen to me..
Sigh,
Although that time i no mood to have my dinner edi,
but ur words,
finally i also ate ler.. hehe
Enjoy it so much :)
but.. why u keep on want me to go..?
I just wish to stay beside u..
Even one more second also can..
Just wish to stay beside u..
I don't care what they said.
I just wish that i could follow what my heart told me..
Their words not important.
I just don't want to regret.
I lose u one time,
I don't want it happen again.
If i have given the chance,
I will appreciate it.. :)
Today drama.
U came.
U know how happy am i?
I really can't describe my feel,
but..
Why he is beside u..?
I know lar..
but can u don't always stick with him..? :)
I know i am not ur who..
I can't order u to do what..
Just, i will feel sad only.
Nvm la, just do what u feel happy den okay edi lar..
U start to grow fat edi wor..
Don't always call him to fetch u la..
I willing to cycle with u :)
I willing to wait u.
I willing to do everything. including fetching u..
U said very scary rite..?
Actually, i will become so is just because i scare i will lose him.
All of my friends also said he is handsome then me,
feel like good den me,
even u also always stick to him..
He also always stick to u..
But do u know?
I really care about it..
I changed alot.
Just because I want u to know that, i willing to change just because of u.
I can do what he could, even better den him..
But why u just accept his invitation, but not me.?
I know..
Is because u want me to give up u rite..?
U told me that we can't be like last time like that edi..
Just be friend..
But...
I just want u to be mine.
We can't but if both of us willing.
Even can better den last time like that..
Can u please don't call me to give up u..?
It's hurt..
Very very hurt.
Every time when  u choose to stick with him.
I will feel very sad.
Even my tears will suddenly come out from my eyes.
But do u know?
I keep on remind myself.
"Everything will be alright, She only eat with him, study with him, don't think so much"
I edi tried not to think it.
But my mind will keep on think about it..
Even when u suddenly didn't reply me.
I will start to worried about u.
That's why i called u every morning and every night..
So wish that i could heard ur voice.
And can sleep nicely.
Do u know ur voice really can cheer my whole day?
See u also enough edi..
I really hope that every morning, when i wake up, i can heard ur voice, and also see u..
And every night.. before slept, can heard a good night from u.
Hear ur cute cute de voice,
Hehe :)
please.. don't call me give up u.
This sentence make me so depress.
Please don't said be back normal friends..
I want u so badly.. really :(
U r my everything..
Hope today everything r getting well.
Hope u this pig can concentrate on ur study lar.
Don't play his ipad le la. :)
U know i will angry d la. but u also know no matter what happen i also will forget u one :)
Good night lur :) hehe. sweet dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment