Friday 21 December 2012

friday

你说想哭就弹琴,
想起你就写信,
爱了就决定,
累了就别任性,
但为何,我看见你累了但还那么的人性呢?



Morning. :)
Alone in kampar.
Don't wish to go home.
Cause no mood.
The end of the world?
But i'm living peacefully in my hostel.
but sadly, i can't pass it with my family :(
although i ate tan yuan.
My mum, sis went to play just me alone need to study..
Yeah, i admit,
I find others girl to chat is because i want to forget u.
If not i can't do it.
Thanks.
Thank for accompany me.
Syuen.
I really don't know what u want.
U want me to care about u?
But why when i want to care about u,
U just push me away?
When i choose to left u alone,
but u start to emo?
Can u just tell me what u want?
I am tired of guessing u.
Cause u never give me ur answer.
Doesn't u said that want to be friend?
But why u let me feel that u still like me?
But why u let me feel that u still love me?
I don't want to think too much.
But u make me so.
I already tried.
Sigh..
Maybe just like zi wei said.
It's not easy to get into someone's mind.
It even hardest to get into someone's heart.
Just give me a break can?
Summer has come a pass.
Can u just wake me up when december end?
Here come the rain,
Falling from the sky,
I keep on blame it.
Why don't it appear sunshine?
where is the sun?
As my memory rest,
But u come again and agian..
What to do..?
Sorry,
Just now too....angry, please forgive me.
Erm. Thx han.
cause accompany me whole day.
I think if without u, i probably can't study ba?
Although sometime u want to study,
maybe u'll feel annoying?
But i just wish i could chat with u. even it's expensive.
Only chatting with u can let me forget something.
Thanks.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment