Wednesday 5 June 2013

6/6

Life is just like a roller coaster
It had ups and down,
But is your choice to choose to scream or to enjoy it.
Just like your daily problem.
Don't see it until so serious.
You don't know what will happen in your next second.
Gain or lose.
Is your choice.
What doesn't kill you, will make u become stronger and stronger.
Solve it.
And in the end, nothing can defeat you.




Wake up in the morning.
Unbelievable.
A pig like you will wake up at this time.
Shocked.
But why am I awake?
It's just 4 something in the morning.
Receive message from wechat.
After receive ur voice message.
Can't sleep edi.
Too happy?
Or awoke by my iPhone ringtone?
Who knows?
But seriously, I'm happy to receive ur message. PIG.
8o'clock class.
Kill my cells.
My brain can't function well.
DYING.
Leg pain.
Can't move well.
What the hell.
Wake up early in the morning just for one classes.
8 to 10.
MATH.
DAMN GOD.
BLOODY HELL.
WHY DON'T LET ME SLEEP?
Fine.
Can gain more knowledge.
So i will continue to attend the class.
DO YOU BELIEVE I WILL THINK SO?
NEVER. FOOLS.


Slept for whole days.
Pigs are no longer lazy then me.
Imma expert in sleeping.
Slept for whole day.
Night still boleh continue sleep.
GOD.
What am I?
Abnormal creation?
Try not to text you.
Cause I'm scared.
Scared of disturbing you.
So waiting for you message.
6 o'clock afternoon.
Message detected.
So happy.
Is you.
But unfortunately,
I went out to play basketball.
You went out to pasar malam.
After that I went out to eat.
You went out to yamcha.
And at the end, we end up with a GOODNIGHT.
Sorry.
I can't control my mood.
Just,
Waiting for your message.
Is like a person who is really hungry.
Depress of waiting for their foods.
Scare you will tired.
So I let you choose.
Whether you want to sleep or chat with me.
You choose to sleep.
Disappointed.
But as long as you r happy with it.
Is perfectly fine for me.
Sorry cause I had spoke something that hurt you.
No next time.
I think is my phone problem
Sometimes can't receive your message.
Want you wait me.
I'm sorry.
GOODNIGHT and Sweet dream.
"AF" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment