Tuesday 4 June 2013

5/6

Words,
Can be good or bad.
Judgement,
Caring,
Praising,
Scolding,
It's all depends on what u want to use.
A word from you will decide ur future,
A word from you might decide others future,
A word from you might judge urself,
A word from you might set yourself in what value u r.
Please do remember.
Words are powerful.
But, they came from your mouth, after your brain start to functioning.
So, U r the most powerful creation in earth.
THINK before you SPEAK.



After some few days,
Life remain,
Still the person,
Who is facing this screen and typing.
Computer is a part of my life.
Shouldn't say computer.
Should i use apps?
Software?
Without facebook, computer is not fun at all.
Without Games, computer is just a nothing for me?
Don't know.
what I know is,
THIS word,
technology are needed.
Computer do play a main role in our life.
Solve our problems.
But do they really solved our problems?
Or it just helping us to create more and more problems?
Who knows?
GOD do.



Anyway,
Welcome to my life.
Appreciate,
Cause until now, you still willing to roll you mouse or pressing the down arrow key to scroll down this.
Thanks.
Tutorial started.
First week already decided assignment group.
Well,
As long as there are girls inside the group,
Motivation will be displayed.
But,
Is it efficient?
LOL. maybe i'm "soldering"
Need something to push on.
Soon, 
Feel sleepy,
Is hard to concentrate in a class who you has studied the subject before and also will friends.
But without them,
Life goes no where.
Can't find anything to hold on.
Not a reason.
Friends.
So important.
Sorry for just now match,
Will try to control myself,
I'm sorry.



Missing someone,
WHO?
Secret,
GUESS?
Not an option,
GIRL?
BOY?
FAMILY?
"Negative"
I don't know.
Just mood doesn't go well.
feel sleepy plus tired.
With my injured leg.
Hard to walk after the match.
But my leg will suddenly recover if heard there are match available.
Well i'll stop here,
GOOD NIGHT.
Hope there are angles beside me and prepared for my WEDNESDAY.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment