Wednesday 19 June 2013

17/6

I’m sorry.
Future are for those people who willing to move on.
Those who step on the same place and not willing to move forward,
Doesn’t deserve to have a better future.

Well wonderful day with wonderful weather.
Spam most of the time in games.
And chat with you.
So suffer.
What also want to carry it by your-own.
Never think about me.
How should I help you if you not willing to share?
Hard to know what are you thinking.
Do you know that?
Even you did,
Also after you have solved the problem
What am I to you?
Even I already stand in front at your door.
Calling you open it for me.
But you always wait until I leave edi,
Only open the door.
Really wish to know your everything.
Including your problem.
Anyway,
Saw you at small pasar malam, and also when I’m heading to each a cup.
Suddenly find out that, no matter in which viewer.
Even just “
闪过
Also can recognize you.
LOL.
Always wish to chat with you longer.
But time is not allowed.
You always feel sleepy.
If not you then me.
HAIHHHHH.
What to do?
Always say something which will hurt me.
I’m not metal la pig.
I can’t stand it longer. @@
But I will try to do my best.


To someone,
I’m sorry. I can’t do anything.
Just hope that you r fine.
I don’t know whether is it my word hurt you.
Since you are not replying my message.
Is okay,
I won’t say anything.
As long as you are okay.
Take care.
Something passed mean pass.
Don’t regret for what you had done.
No one will provide you infinity of chances to change.
Except GOD.
HE do, but not me.
Sorry.
Move forward.
And GOODNIGHT
J

No comments:

Post a Comment