Wednesday 19 June 2013

20/6

Do you know what is the hardest thing in our life?
Is you seeing the one who you love the most,
Love someone else.
And when you tell her that you had loved her so a long time,
She replied,
Sorry.
You are the one that in my past.
Not my future.


Sleepy.
Math.
I am ready.
You are not scary at all!
GO DIE bitch!!!
Spent whole day time in computer.
GG edi.
What should i do?
But at least I did do question for math tutorial.

Unfortunately can't watch man of steel with you.
So sad.
Still tot that this saturday date you go watch geh.
Hmmm, nvm la.
As long as you r happy with it.
I have no problem geh :)
Since you wanted to join your friends.
haha.
How was your day?
Sure very tired lo.
You this pig.
Call you sleep don't want.
Don't know what you want.
SO sorry.
Today injured my leg.
Hard to move.
Don't angry please :X
Weird. why today didn't rain?
But THX GOD.
If rain, you can't go and buy your dinner.
You this pig, if can't have your dinner,
Sure cry till die edi one. haha.
Alright. Gona sleep soon,
GOODNIGHT AND sweet dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment