Saturday 17 April 2010

sport day

yesterday didnt write blog..too tired le.so sleep le..yesterdah go see sze suan de grandfather..haizz..all also didn't go..just me only...hope she won't so sad..be happy a:-)...today is our school sport day...about 200ppl attent on this running competition..including me also...i get 29in all those ppl..very tired..than i walk to my church with my friend..so tired..nid to go bk to schoo.cause got things to do...but i still wan go church just because of wana see sze suan..and an wei her..but i didnt saw dao her...whn i go into my friend car,sze suan just reach church only..when reach home..just sleep only..very tired..



Hw was your exam today...today i keep on hear dao kiss the rain this song..my friend de ringtone...suddenly very miss u..what r u doing nw?happying? Or sad? Still cant forget u...very happy that my ex gf have a bf nw..hope they will happy...but i am alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment