Tuesday 13 April 2010

my new life

today is 13 of april....14 of april is coming soon:)today a? Today still ok lo...whole day alsl didnt study....but just singing with my friend..he keep on call me sing a song..dont know why ?== coming this saturday..my school having a voice text..my teacher also call me go and attent the text o=.=''' finally.today i have finish my journey..after school...i didn't go for tution..cause voice of sam tet got meeting...hais..very tired..when i reach home...i saw my bed than i quickly lay down on my bed and sleep already..when i wake up..i very confuse tat where am i now? Is that morning already? Why no buddy at home? Why i can sleep untill so late==, lucky it just 9pm at the night..but this lucky changes jor my whole night! Now i can't sleep! Today morning ..my friend go and draw u and me...cause they all saw my facebook picture:)so nice...time pass so fast..very fast..the end of the april will coming soon..:-)very fast i jao go australla with my family...hope that i can see dao u...very miss u...

No comments:

Post a Comment