Saturday 21 May 2011

21/5

Today quite boring =)
well,
whole day find my best friend =P
Computer,
And chatting with u=)
just with u neh..
Happy mou ar?
But i think u more happy about u got a lovely gor gor accompany u wert =)
Just feel la.
Hahas.
well,
So glad to hear that u have a gor gor that so sayang u ><
Although that i dont know who is him.
but I hope that he really can let u forget all those sad things lar =)
Well,
But why when i see your bl0g,
U will let me feel that u r not in good mood?
today u Not said edi meh?
U have a good gor gor that u very love mer =)
SInce like u so happy about it.
But why still want sad leh?
U dont tell me sad because of gam dong =)
From your bl0g.
I knew that u r not in happy mood =)
Find me when u need me,
Or not can find your lovely gor Gor too =)
God bless,
and Good Nite =)

No comments:

Post a Comment