Wednesday 9 February 2011

9/2

Hahas,
Few like wana die jor.
I want to sleep ar.
having tuition for 5 hour =.=
I counted it already.
35 time
I need to go it for 35 time agin
then I can free jor =D
I means,
After SPM.
I will burn it all my books!
And becoming a mad gay!
WITH GUY~( i means happy =P)

Hahas.
This few days very hot.
Dont know why leh..
Very very hot ar.
Who can hlp me?
Often open air container.
Very boring o.
This few days also spam my time in study =)
Hoping this time my exam.
All can score credit enough lur.
Dont want so much =D
Anyway.


U ar.
Yea ar.
Is u =)
DRink more water ar.
This few days very hot wo.
And take care yourself.
OVer taking care to u =.=
Feel like your mother jor.
i means can become your mother jor =P
Anyway.
Pray more =)
God love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment