Monday 7 February 2011

7/2

WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH,
Long time didnt touch bl0g jor.
Today only got free time,
Fast =.=
Lazy =.=
This few days really very lazy lo.
Dont u all think so?
This time,
CNY. Holiday.
So Short!
I want more!
ARgh!!
Sangat letihhhhh =X


This Time geh CNY very boring.
EN pao also less jor~
SOOOOO hot!
Every day also nid to open air conditioner~
HAHAS.
MIndy come back jor,
With her sister and mother.
She fat jor.
NOT fat lar.
Is face fat jor.
Hahas,
quite cute.




At this CNY,
I didnt text u wo.
Hw are u?
Happy anot ar.
I think u very busy gua?
cause didnt find me also =)
Or not is waiting me to find u.
Sry ar,
CAuse very busy.
need to hlp my grandmother =)
So cant stand a chance to sms u =)
Anyway,
Hope u have a Wonderful CNY,
And this feel days very hot ar.
Drink more abit water ar,
if not sick jor =)
G0d Bless u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment