Tuesday 1 June 2010

tuesday~

O tuesday le~
So fAst..
Exam has passed For one week~
hope it faster pass..
and the holiday will come!
yea!!!!
hope this two week of holiday will make me very fun~
and hope that i can see dao u =)



today a..
mY laSt SainS suBjecT!!
kimia!
it kill my life.
make me get a heart attack!!
so scary.
those question=.=
and today very very tired..
cause yesterday study kimia for whole night..
burn night oil~
suan la=)
also no uSe~
Hope it wiLL goOD thAn LAst TIme~





Hey hEY..
DOnt Be so sAD=)
just a Mark onlY ma...
Dont Sad PLZ+.+
Gor GOr saYAnG~
same de word..
''this time cant nxt time just add oil lo''
hahas
every time also say like that to u~
hope u really dont sad and happy=)
and take care ar..
ant only ma~ dont scare la hahaS
finally u find me la?
Thought u wont find me le~
hahas
so happy that u find me
but just very sorry that...
when u sms me in the school..
i cant reply u..
and accompanny u..
sry yea...
and be HAppY ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment