Sunday 20 June 2010

COme back from australia=)

This few day cant type blog because of my mum and dad =(
keep my lap top dont late me play...
haiz..
nvm =)
first wish my father happy father day first =)
didnt say thx and sorry to him..
just normal normal like that..
hope my father wont angry=)
erm...
lazy to put all those photo inside here..
so dont wan put le=)
when i at australia ar..
ok la..
but cant meet u =X
very hope that i can go melbourne la!!!
ARgh!!mad le!
but luckily got one beautiful girl accompanny me=)
my mum de friend de daugther..
accompanny me play those things that i not dare to play de X.X
i will die if i continue play those roulercouster..
BUt she very good wert XD
keep on call me play=.=
call me dont scare..
got me accompanny u like that=X
Those uncle aunty also call me play..
than jao play lo=D
i will die.dont call me play plz.my heart will jump out=0
when i am boring she chat with me lo =)
u ar! dolphin sms u yao dont reply me!!!
haizz..make me so boring..
and waste my hp credit..
but nvm lar..
this few message can send dao to u jao enough le..
at less wont make me feel moody..=)
now i only know she is reading collage=.=
age 18! more than me 2 year =(
if same age with me jao good lo!
hahas...joking only =)





Start from tomorrow school day starting..=X
i nid some more holiday day plz!!!
haiz..
ok lar.
nid to sleep le=)
today didnt sms me de=(
nvm lar.....
hope u happy today..=)
and...
jao like that la nothings le =D









i feel that i am not close with u jor...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment