Thursday 27 May 2010

WelcomE baCk =.=

Oh No~!
Lee Qi FenG has return..
but dont know some buddy know that i have return le mah??=.=
haizz..
nvm la, no buddy will worry about me also =)
lonG tiME didnt come back to here and write my whole day life and let u see le wo..
hahas..
finally exam has start..
and i am push on with it +.+
it hard,but i will keep it on and do my best =)
just half way only,must add oil!!!
o no~
one more week,
just one more week,
i jao nid to go that place jor..
hahas...
nvm la. 奇迹this world wont happen in u or me..
just a past tent -__-
haha..
but hope will see dao u also.
long time didnt come back here already..
dont know how to ask u things jor..
before that i will ask u what de a?
erm..
let me think first ar....
o ya!
is are u happy today?
how was you in schooL?
all not those sample question..
even that it is simple..
but u also wont answer me de.
boring!~~~!!!!
nvm...




mY mum ask mE tomorrow wan go KL anot..=.=
THis question very confuse me..
if u can saw dao this..
can i ask u a question??
if i go to KL..
can u come and accompanny me shopping??
hahas..
suan le ba...
this question i think u wont answer geh..
but..it is real de..
if this question have been asked by me..
will u comE.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment